1. Parasail over the ocean. Any ocean will do.
2. Check out Niagra Falls, maybe take a boat tour.
3. Get a tattoo (yeah, I know. So sue me!)
4. Scuba dive to a sunken ship. (This requires me learning how to scuba dive.)
5. Visit a pirate island, the Eifel Tower, the Lovre.
6. Eat Swiss chocolate in Switzerland, Danish in Denmark, and pizza in Italy.
7. Run a feather under the nose of one of the royal guards in London to see if I can make him sneeze.
8. Tour the White house, the Smithsonian(s), all the cool DC memorials, see the Declaration of Independence and the Liberty Bell.
9. Own a recreational boat. Like a ski boat or a sail boat. (I’d also have to learn how to drive said watercraft.)
10. Live in a house on a beach somewhere beautiful.
11. Send my children to college armed with the knowledge that I taught them to be independent. (Gulp.)
12. Learn how to make bread that actually rises.
What else? (I've already climbed a lighthouse and a volcano, met Elvis, and sang on Broadway, so no need to suggest those things.)
I just found this exchange on Facebook between my 12 year old daughter, Happy, and one of her friends. (And FYI, I did not instigate this--pretty sure she doesn't read my blog, at least not regularly.) I think I'm going to let them make my bucket list, because this one is awesome. (Also, I'm not going to edit at all--so you can see it exactly as they wrote it.)
r. ON THE MOON! 9.Eat Nolans cheese and 10. Live like its the end of the world, but DON'T get pushed off a roof. Even if the people say that the foam pit at the bottom will save you and it wont hurt at all.. yea.. I learned that the hard way....
15. Jump in snow at 12 AM on New Years in our underwear(:
16. Duct tape each other to the sidewalk. ;)
17. Go sledding off a roof.
18. Sleep on the tramp.
19. Meet Taylor Lautner. ♥
20. Kiss a llama.
tars. 38. Go to MEXICO! 39. Meet the cast of Jersey Shore. 40. Kiss a pig.
41. Eat a hippo 42. be in a Oscar Mier Wiener comercial 43. Lick a goat 44. Learn how to do the jerk 45. Go rock climbing.... In the winter. 46. Sing out HEARTS OUT! 47. Say I love you to 50 million random people 48. Go shopping. In Paris. 49. walk into the hot chocolate place called "Worlds greatest Hot chocolate" and congradulate all of the workers. 1 by 1. 50. Go scubadiving in the middle of Cuba.
~This is why I write for kids.~
**End of update**
**Don’t forget, you have until Midnight tonight (Mountain Time) to enter the contest to win a signed copy of LEVIATHAN.