Monday, November 22, 2010

Breaks, Holidays and the Big Winner.

I had plans to blog this week. As I've mentioned before, I usually write my blogs on the weekend, and schedule them to post so theoretically it shouldn't be so hard to have new posts over Thanksgiving, right?

Well. My intentions were good. My weekend is over, and I am still slammed with things to do.


SO. After today, I'm going to give myself the week off from blogging. Maybe even from writing (if all goes well). Because the truth is, while I could make a miles-long list of all the things I'm thankful for this month (followers included!), the one thing I'm very most thankful for in this whole wide universe is my family. And I'm going to spend the week with them.

 BUT. I ran a contest that ended on Friday. And I have a feeling some of you would like to know who won that signed copy of Scott Westerfeld's LEVIATHAN, wouldn't you? Wouldn't you.

Well, okay. If you insist. Hold on while I tally the scores.

*pauses everything else to go to spread sheet, tally points, then enter numbers into the random generator on the sidebar*

Ahem. I'm back.

*Pauses for dramatic effect*

Drum roll please.


Stephanie Abney! 


Clapclapclapclapcheercheercheerdancedancedance *falls over exhausted* clapclapclapcheer.

Congratulations Stephanie! I'll be emailing you this week to get all your important mailing information.

Have a fantastic Thanksgiving everyone. And for those of you who are (like me) insane enough to leave your house on Black Friday, please be careful. Stay alive. Just. Do. Those shoppers are crazy.

**Stay tuned next week for another follower appreciation giveaway!

3 comments:

Angie said...

Happy Thanksgiving, Nichole! Enjoy the holiday.

Shari said...

Congratulations, Stephanie! Happy Thanksgiving, Nichole!

Bethany Wiggins said...

Congrats to the winner and HI NICHOLE!