Wednesday, January 9, 2013

New Year’s Revolution


Well, that does it. 2012 is officially over. I have taken down my holiday décor, changed my Christmas ringtone back to a non-holiday song, and even reset my playlists. And I’m trying to get my new house (the temporary rental) semi-decorated now that there is a tree-sized hole in the room around which the current décor seems to revolve. Funny how that happens when you move over the holidays.

But in the process, I got thinking about resolutions and revolutions and change. Things that always tend to come up in January.

First, I thought about resolutions. And how my life has been so dramatically upset in the last six months, that I don’t think I could handle much more change. And then I thought, well, of course I can handle it. I just hope it’s good change. The kind that means forward progress.

It’s what I hope. And that’s my goal for the year. To move forward and progress in all areas of my life. No resolutions needed.

It’s my personal revolution to take 2013 by the hair and drag it along behind me.

What about you? What are your personal goals for the year?  

No comments: