Friday, January 11, 2013

The First Steps to Revolution


So my last post mentioned my personal revolution (as opposed to setting resolutions). And I’m thinking about what it will take in order to get that thing moving.

First up, I think it’s time to get over the moving/packing-unpacking/overwhelming whatever whatever and get back to work. Sooo…

Time to draft a sequel to my May release. And then finish the half-edited book I was working on when my life sort of exploded, as well as the partly drafted book I started in September. And then draft another book, which will also probably be a sequel, but might be something totally new.

Also, I’m going to start sending out newsletters, planning a launch party and some signings, and finishing edits for Descendant (the one that comes out in May). And I should probably start some promotional planning too.  And since I’m teaching at a conference in May, I think I probably ought to plan my classes. And propose a few more for other conferences.

Um, yeah. I have lots to do.

But it’s all good stuff that has me way excited. It’s going to be a great year.

Now it’s your turn. How will your revolution start?   

2 comments:

Angie said...

Great stuff! Good luck with it all.

Michelle D. Argyle said...

So many things on your plate! So excited for you! :)