So I decided to share little tidbits of everything going on in my head, in hopes that once I get them all out, I can do something else productive without being distracted. That said, my current thoughts are all over the map, so for this post, I’m making a list of things we have to decide for ourselves, regardless of who tells us differently or otherwise.
Only we can decide:
1. How success looks to us.
2. What we have to do in order to find that success.
3. Whether we should continue to try (or give up), and why.
4. What is best for us in our current circumstances.
5. What our gut tells us to do, and whether or not we should act on that feeling.
6. What we want most.
7. Who we love and why, and what we do with those feelings.
8. How we react to things that hurt us or make us angry or sad.
9. How we react to things that make us happy and/or successful, or other fortune that comes our way.
10. Who and what matters most to us, and why, and what we will do about it.
11. What REALLY = success.
12. What defines us as individuals.
13. What’s worth fighting for and what isn’t.
14. When to hold on.
15. When to let go.
I told you my brain is full. What about you? What needs to be added to this list?