Dudes! Tomorrow. Tomorrow is this year’s LDStorymakers writer’s conference, which is one of the largest conferences in Utah. And it’s one of my favorites. And also, I’m totally dragging one of my fab 5 besties with me this year, so it’s going to be extra fun.
Quick thought for the week: What are the five main reasons you attend writer’s conferences (or not)?
1. I love to learn, and this is a great way to learn from industry greats.
2. I love to be social, and conferences are the best place to do this in a professional sphere.
3. Face-to-face time with agents, editors, and my favorite authors.
4. Conferences are a great way to fill your tank of inspiration past the top.
5. All my friends are there. Well, okay, not all of them. But a lot of them.
What about you?