I’ve done posts like this before. And for those of you who’ve been around for a while, please forgive the repeat. I’ve picked up a lot of new readers this year, so I figure it’s time to do a sort of get-to-know-ya post. Yeah?
1. I’m older than I look, younger than my age, different than you think.
2. Four kids (one who will be graduating from high school this spring), and two golden retrievers all call me Mom. (Okay, the dogs don’t actually talk, but ya know.)
3. If it sparkles, I’ll like it. Also, if it’s colorful.
4. I live in the Utah mountains, but hope to someday move to a place with sand, water, and palm trees.
5. I’m an author (see sidebar or click the my books link above) of two small press books, and intend to break into the YA national market very soon.
6. I type fast and read fast, but the stories in my head evolve slowly.
7. I believe that love conquers all and that determination can help us overcome all obstacles, and compassion should be part of our daily decisions (maybe a little too idealistic, but that’s me in a nutshell).
8. Driving with my convertible top down is my preference. Even if it’s raining. But I don’t like to be cold, so not in snow.
9. I have four parents and ten siblings, not including the in-laws on either side. Also, over a hundred aunts, uncles, and cousins and three-living grandparents. Yep. Makes for some crazy family gatherings. I like it that way.
10. Travelling = yes please. Whenever and wherever I can, I love to go, go, go. Adventure included? Thanks!
There you have it. Me in 10 statements. If you’re a new reader (or not) feel free to tell me a few things about you. Let’s get to know each other!