Okay people. If you’re a regular reader, you don’t need to be told what brought this on. If you’re not a regular reader, you should be (for shame!). Scroll down and catch up. Anyway, after everything, I’ve decided it’s officially time for some really good news.
There’s this thing with the ladies in my church where we take a minute to let anyone and everyone share good news or exciting things that have happened during the week. I don’t often speak up, because my brain isn’t fast enough, my hand doesn’t shoot up quick enough, or my tongue is just plain too slow in catching up with my thoughts. My bad.
I believe we create our own moods, our own circumstances even, through positive thought and happy energy. Therefore, I am officially declaring this weekend a good news weekend. I want to hear your good news and know that positive, happy things are happening all over the place in the world. September is going to be a fantabulous month.
1. Even though the air has become cooler in the last week, the sun is shining bright and warm in Utah, and the sky is clear. I’m driving around with my convertible top down.
2. My husband found my very favorite, and extremely hard to find, dressing / bread-dipper on the shelf at a local grocery store the other day. (Score!)
3. Going to dinner and a movie with my bestest non-writing girlfriends tonight. Can’t WAIT!
4. In just over a week, I will be driving across the country with my husband to take him to a lengthy specialized training course in Quantico, VA. I’ll leave him there and fly home, and yes, we’ll miss him, but this is really great opportunity. And going to be an incredible drive.
**Update** I almost forgot this fun bit of news as well.
5. Tomorrow, I'm going to be hanging out with some of my bestest writing friends at The Kings English for Kirsten White's Paranormalcy event. I love those kinds of days.
Okay, now it’s your turn to share your good news. Starting…NOW!