Maybe James Dashner has it right. (As long as I've known him, he is the KING of making lists.)
So yeah. I might make another one. Just because the last one was more fun than I anticipated. But this one won't be as long.
Okay, here we go. A new, shorter list of spring things.
1. In my last list, I forgot about the tulips. Tulips are some of my very favorite flowers, but I haven't seen any growing in south Texas. So I had to take a picture of these ones at Thanksgiving Pointe in Lehi, Utah. Aren't they gorgeous? They just make me all kinds of smiley.
2. It's possible I have neglected some of my favorite parts of Texas in the spring. So there's this.
And also this. (Why yes, that is a baby pineapple plant! Tell me that's not the cutest thing you've ever seen.)
3. Tomorrow, check back here and you will see some AWESOME deals on books that have dragons in them. If you've read DESCENDANT and/or BIRTHRIGHT, you know that my dragons are of an entirely different variety from most. But DESCENDANT is listed for a smokin deal for just ONE DAY. So be sure to come back.
4. If you've read and loved BIRTHRIGHT, but haven't left a review yet, you might want to gather your thoughts about it. Anyone who posts a review between now and June 7th will be entered into a drawing for an Amazon gift card. *Details to come soon.
5. Let's talk about summer vacations. I'm feeling a Disney vibe in my house these days. It's been years since we visited a Disney park, and I have a weakness for fairy tales and anything Disney-esque. But so far, no solid plans. What about you? What fun summer activities or trips are you planning?