Wednesday, June 20, 2012

While I'm Away...

That's right. I'm leaving. Not forever, mind you. But for a while.

See, here's what happened.

My oldest son graduated. From high school. (Never mind telling me I'm not old enough to have an adult son—I already know.

And right before that.


My husband got his Master’s Degree.

Also.

My oldest daughter got her license to drive.
My younger daughter graduated from 8th grade.
My baby boy graduated from elementary school (which is 6th grade in our school district).

And I…well, I guess I raised them (including my husband).

*sniffles* I'm so proud!

All this is cause to celebrate in our family, so we’re taking a vacation, during which I will have zero internet access. Because of this, I will not be blogging for the last two weeks in June. (June 17-30.)

Please forgive me for my lack of new content and come back to read again in July.

In the meantime, here is something to inspire your creativity. (And yes, I did take this picture.) Have a happy June!

3 comments:

Stina said...

Enjoy your break. And congrats on raising your family (including your husband). :)

Angie said...

Congrats on all! Hope you are haing a fabulous time!

Carolyn V said...

Amazing! Congrats!!! Have a great vacation Nichole!