Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Rachel Morgan Tagged Me!

It’s been a long time since someone tagged me, but last week, Rachel Morgan did just that. And since it’s my birthday this week, I figured there’s no better time for a fun party game. So I hope you’ll forgive me for indulging myself.

1. Do you think you’re hot?

Of course. Someone should call 911, because I’m on fire, peeps, FIRE! (Okay, seriously, it’s like 95 degrees outside, it’s Independence Day week, so there are fireworks happening all over the place, and since it’s summer, we’re firing up the grill for some serious BBQ. How much hotter does it get?)

2. Upload a picture or wallpaper you are using at the moment.
Hawaii, January 2010 (This was the view from our hotel Lanai/balcony.)
 Washington DC in December 2010, and yes, that is my family all bundled up in all those layers of clothes.

3. When was the last time you ate chicken?

Last Friday night at a Chinese restaurant. It was mixed with zucchini, broccoli, and mushrooms, topping a bed of fresh noodles, and topped with spicy brown sauce. Delish! (And actually, mine had shrimp, but my husband’s had chicken, so I stole a piece of the chicken off his plate. It counts, right?)

4. The song (s) you listened to lately.

Oh man, what a question. You all know how much I love music, right? But, considering Independence Day celebrations, I have listened to The Star Spangled Banner a few times, Garth Brooks’s We Shall Be Free, and Toby Keith’s Courtesy of the Red, White, and Blue.

But aside from the patriotic songs I’ve had in my head (and also because I posted one on Monday) this is my new current favorite.

Linkin Park, Iridescent


5. What were you thinking while doing this?

Black Forest juicy oozers are quite delicious, and make very tasty blog-writing treats. I should stock up. Also I should get some Dr. Pepper to keep in the fridge in my garage.



6. Do you have nicknames? What are they?

Nicki, Nick, Mom, babe, and Fab #3 (but only people who know what that means get to use it!)

7. Tag 8 blogger friends

Okay, I’m going to pick some people I’ve never tagged before, or whose blogs I have recently started to follow. (No offense to my regular, long-time friends—you can be tagged too if you want!)

Jemi Frasier
Donna K. Weaver
Heather Cashman
Matthew MacNish
Michelle Davidson Argyle
Jeff King
Christine Fonseca
Theresa Milstein

Can't wait to see your answers!

4 comments:

Matthew MacNish said...

OMG. This is now the fourth time I've been tagged. AHH!

I really have to get on this. I'll try next week, the rest of this one is scheduled.

Otherwise, I love your answers, Nichole. What fun!

Michelle D. Argyle said...

I think I've been tagged for this 3 times! I think I must do this. Yours was fun to read. :)

Jeff King said...

Yep, I have been tagged 4 times now. I'll combined them and do it. Thx

Peggy Eddleman said...

That view from your hotel was AMAZING!!

And I loved your list!