Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Awesome Books WEEK!!! (And yet ANOTHER contest.)

OH. My. Gosh. You guys!

Have you seen the awesome that has been released this week? And by awesome, I mean books, of course. There are so many, and I am excited for every one. SO EXCITED. Like, majorly. BIG TIME. Enough to use three exclamation points in the title of this post, and I never condone actions like that. That is how stoked I am.

Also, I am so very bummed, because all these releases mean launch parties in places where I am not, and so I will be missing some seriously stellar events. There will be tears. No avoiding it. But I am still so excited about these books that I just have to share them with all of you. Because, seriously, if I can’t be to the events, the least I can do is cyber-celebrate.

And because I can’t be with the authors on their big days, I think a little drawing thingie is in order. Here’s what I’m thinking. I want pictures. Send me a picture of you and YOUR copy of any of the following books (or all of them!) and I will enter you into a drawing to win one FREE e-copy of my book, DESCENDANT. That’s right. FREE! You can send me your pics via Facebook or Twitter (tag me using my handle @nicholegiles), or email me at writenichole @ gmail . com by no later than midnight on Saturday, June 8th, and I will draw a random winner. Winner will be announced Wednesday, June 12th- -ish. One entry per book purchased (if you buy all of them, you’ll have an entry for all!). Open internationally.

Deal? Okay then.

Here are your options:









Happy reading, happy buying, and…oh, um, happy June!

No comments: