It’s April. And with the new month comes some cool things. Some VERY cool things. Like…
1. Descendant is officially available for pre-order, and it’s entirely possible you *may* be able to get it in ebook form within the next couple weeks. Just…you know, if you’re interested in that little tidbit.
2. The launch party will officially be held at The King’s English book store in Salt Lake City, UT on Saturday, May 4th, 2013 at 4:00 pm. I hope to see lots of you there!
|My flower in honor of Descendant.|
3. Because of that launch party, and also because of the upcoming LDStorymakers writer’s conference, in Provo, UT during the following weekend, where I am presenting, I have purchased my plane ticket and will be going to Utah in ONE month. Actually, less than one month. So yeah. Lots of excitement over here.
4. Spring has sprung in Texas, and I found this at the store the other day. Matches the one on the cover of Descendant, so I had to have it. Flowers make me so happy.
5. I am planning to write a new book this month. Going to be tricky, since I have TONS of other things to get done before May, but it seems like I work best with tricky. Going to give it a shot.
What about you? What are you excited about this April?