Friday, September 14, 2012

Free Your Mind Friday

Okay, I understand that technically, we are free everyday. But today I've decided to give my brain a break from all the stress and worries of everything around me, and give it the freedom to just CREATE.

And I think you should do it too.

Here is a little something to get you started:


What do you think is happening in that grove? (If you feel like sharing, I'd love to hear about it!)


Also, if you haven't noticed, I'm starting an author newsletter, and I'd love for you to sign up (see the sidebar to your right). Next week, I expect to be sharing epic news. Hope to see you back here!

3 comments:

Stina said...

I keep getting distracted by your blog banner. It's gorgeous.

I don't know why, but I keep expecting a giraffe to stride into the picture. :)

Angie said...

Lovely picture. There must be something fairylike going on in there!

Carolyn V said...

I love to create. Good luck!