1. First and foremost, before I forget, tomorrow from 1-4 pm, Barnes and Noble in Orem, UT, is holding a huge event called Authorpalooza. I will be there, along with about 40 other authors. If you’re anywhere in the area, you should come. It promises to be huge and fun and a great opportunity to meet your favorite local authors.
2. I just finished reading The Forgotten Locket, by Lisa Mangum. You want this book. It’s fantastic.Come back next Wednesday to see what I thought and what I might be giving away. (That's not an obvious hint or anything!)
3. Speaking of fantastic books and author events, put this one on your calendar, too. June 8th, The King’s English in Salt Lake City, epic launch party for Elana Johnson’s Possession. This place will be packed, so be prepared for buckets of awesome.
4. Guess what? My kids get out of school in three weeks. I am very excited about this, because it means less carpooling, more sleeping in, and zero homework. So yay!
5. You can now get my book The Sharp Edge of a Knife on your Kindle for $6.95. Just sayin.
6. Some areas of Texas have been over a hundred days with no rain, and some areas of Utah have been a hundred days with nonstop rain (or that’s how it feels). Just so Texas knows, we’re completely willing to share. Let’s petition Mother Nature to work out a swap of some kind, shall we?
7. Ever since the big blogger crash of last week, I’m paranoid that I’m going to lose my posts and comments. Is this paranoia or practicality? I don't know, I don't know, I don't know.
8. Since the LDStorymaker conference two weeks ago, I have like, 10 new books on my TBR pile. Tends to seriously cut into my writing time. Sigh. What’s a girl to do? The good news is I've already tackled two.
So what plans do you have this week? Fun events? New books you’re reading? Rain or sun?