My good friend, Elana Johnson is hosting an incredible contest on her blog. Not only is Elana one of the contributing authors on the querytracker blog, she's also the author of the e-book From the Query to the Call. That reminds me, she's giving away copies of her book as prizes. This woman has some fab advice for all authors, so this is a contest you don't want to miss.
But that's not all, oh no. By entering her contest, you'll have a chance to win a query critique by one of these top five literary agents!
1. Kate Testerman-Shafer of KT Literary (critique will be posted on her blog, Ask Daphne)
2. Michelle Andelman of Lynn C. Franklin Associates (my fabulous agent!)
3. Mary Kole of Andrea Brown Literary Agency
4. Michelle Wolfson of Wolfson Literary Agency
5. Joanna Volpe of Nancy Coffey Literary & Media Representation
Seriously. How cool is that? If you ever wondered what you can do to make your query better or strengthen your query writing skills, this is a great opportunity. Check out Elana's blog for information about how you can win.