So, in honor of the upcoming holiday, and to coordinate with the end of blog tours and other events, I'm going to share with you--my ever faithful readers--links to some way fun giveaways and ways to get free stuff.
1. My good friend Heather is giving away TONS of stuff on her blog this week. One prize a day, every day this week, except today--today's the jump off day--and Saturday. Not one prize on Saturday because...she's giving away three. Yes, that's right, three on Saturday for a total of nine prizes. All awesome stuff, too. Click here to enter. Oh, and by the way, I saw that cake in person. It was beautiful, and tasted great too.
2. My other good friend and co-author Cindy is giving away a gift card for Baskin Robbins Ice Cream. Very good stuff, if you ask me. Click here to enter her drawing.
3. Ann Bradshaw, queen of blog giveaways, is giving away a copy of Missing by Ronda Gibb Hinrichsen.I'm reading this book right now, and so far am completely hooked. Not only is it a great read, but is a great gift idea as well. Click here to enter Ann's drawing.
4. This week is my friend Karlene's birthday week, and to celebrate, she is giving away several prizes. No one knows what she'll give away until she announces it, so you'll have to click here and scroll through this week's posts to enter.
5. This coming Friday, I'm participating in a really awesome, incredible, HUGE giveaway that includes a very large prize that many people will want. Keep watching here to find out more information about this incredible opportunity. (Seriously, you're going to love it!)
Is that all? Well, okay then. Now I can update you on my news.
Mormon Mishaps and Mischief appearances and signings:
Wednesday, December 9th, 6-9pm
Barnes and Noble Booksellers
University Crossings Plaza, 330 East 1300 South, Orem, UT
6 North Rio Grande Street, Salt Lake City, UT
4801 N University Ave # 910, Provo, UT
10180 S. State Street
Sandy, UT 84070
** Tentative date, not confirmed. I'll let you know for sure if Borders will have books for us to sign on that day. If they do, we'll be there!
Come say hi to Cindy and me. Eat treats. Enter our drawings. Buy a book or two and get them signed.
Have an awesome week, kids. I now officially give the weather gods my permission to let it snow! (Just not too much, please.)