Friday, November 6, 2009

Great Gift Idea, and Cool Book Trailer

Okay, since the holidays are heading toward us at full speed, I figure I'll highlight a few great books that make nice gifts for the readers in your life. Today's spotlight will fall on Altared Plans by Rebecca Talley.

Lucky day, my friend Danyelle is giving away a copy of this very book on her blog this week. Check out her blog and get signed up to win.

Also, Rebecca's having a contest here, and giving away a $20 Amazon gift card, so you might want to check it out.

Here's the trailer:



You can find Altared Plans in your local bookstore, or by clicking here.

**Author of this blog has in fact read this book, but does not actually own it, since I borrowed a friend's copy in order to do a review a few months back. As far as compensation goes, the author is always very gracious about sending thank you notes. Does that count?

2 comments:

ali cross said...

I actually hadn't had a chance to see the trailer before, so thanks for sharing it Nichole!

Carolyn V. said...

I haven't seen the trailer either. So cute!