Sunday, January 25, 2009

Picture Tag

By Nichole Giles

I've been tagged. My friend Heather Justesen tagged me in a game where I have to post the sixth picture in my sixth folder. Here it is:



This is the Royal Caribbean Monarch of the Seas. We took our kids on a three day Baja cruise in 2005, and that happens to be my sixth folder. This would have been taken in July (I think the 7th or 8th) 2005.

Now, since I'm not sure how many people I'm supposed to tag, I'm going to tag Cindy Beck, Connie Hall, and Rachelle Christensen.

2 comments:

ali cross said...

When I first saw it, I thought it was a building! Can you tell I've never seen a cruise ship up close? And how cool you got to take YOUR KIDS on a cruise? That's awesome!

Cindy Beck, author said...

Fun. Cruise ships are GI-NORMOUS! Someday I hope to go on one.

In the meantime, thanks for the tag. I'll have to go hunting for my sixth folder.